The Truth: Everyone deserves to be happy!
1. Even if you don’t feel like it, SMILE. Exercising these facial muscles will uplift mood–proven fact.
2. Get moving. Exercise helps get the blood flowing.
3. Catch some sunshine! Step outside and soak in the sun.
4. Have a handful of cashews–similar side effects of Prozac, Paxil, etc.
5. Help someone else.
6. Be around animals!
7. Get out of those sweats and dress up a little! When you look good you feel good.
8. Push those negative thoughts aside and think positively — “We are what we think.” — Buddha
Diet: Folate, vitamins B12 and B6, and unsaturated omega-3 fatty acids are important to incorporate into your diet to keep your mood balanced–deficiency in these can lead to depression .